Reports and Minutes of Meetings
- Minutes of the 14th NCC Meeting
- Report of the Project Close-Out Durbar at Bui
- Report of the 13th NCC Meeting (Inception Meeting of the GDD 4th Phase)
- Draft Minutes of the 12th NCC Meeting
- Minutes of the 11th NCC Meeting
- Minutes of networking meeting with Local Level Institutions
- Proceedings and Communique from the 4th Ghana Dams Forum
- Proceedings of the 2nd Annual Meeting of Dam Affected-Communities
- Minutes of the 10th NCC Meeting
- Minutes of networking meeting with International Financial and Non-Financial Institutions in Ghana.
- Minutes of the 9th NCC Meeting
- Minutes of the 8th NCC Meeting
- Proceedings of the 1st Annual Meeting of Dam Affected-Communities
- Communique from the 1st Annual Meeting of Dam Affected-Communities
- Report on Institutional Networking Meeting for Dam Affected Communities
- Mediation in Bui Dam Resettlement (Battor and Dokokyina Meeting)
- Minutes of 7th NCC Meeting
- Field Report and Minutes of 6th NCC Meeting
- VRA – Ajena/Pese Conflict Resolution (Ajena/Pese Meeting)
- GDD featured in the International Water Power & Dam Construction Magazine
- GDD Flyer
- A short policy brief on the impacts of climate change on the Bui hydropower project.
- A greater understanding and appreciation of the impact of climate change on hydropower dams to both scientists and non-scientists.
- An action plan for the follow-up of recommendations on the issues discussed and for support of the institutionalization of the dam dialogue and/or its objectives
- Three fora that brought together a broad-range of informed Ghanaian stakeholders to reflect and discuss dam related issues in a more integrated manner which considers social, environmental and economic dimensions of development to the planning and management of dams. A total of 84 and about 150 participants attended the first and second Fora respectively.
- Three issue papers based on an inventory of issues of relevance to Ghana dams context and strategies to address these (key priority issues identified through a participatory process)
Community Participation | Compensation | Research, Development & Capacity Building
- Setting up of the National Consultative Committee (NCC) which acted as the steering committee for the Ghana Dams and Development Forum.
- Background Report for the National Consultative Meeting
Other Related Publication